Working with repositories in the browser
The repository view provides access to the full information for a given repository. It is divided
into a number of tabs, each provides specific information and tools.
Repository View Tabs
- Information: A basic overview of the repository, including its current builds and the repository’s description
- Tags: Allows for viewing a repository’s tags and performing operations on it.
- History: Shows a chronological history for how the repository tags have been mutated through pushes, pulls, and UI actions, with the ability to revert operations which changed the image to which a tag points
- Builds: Allows for viewing and starting repository builds, and defining Build Triggers.
- Logs: Shows the usage logs for the repository.
- Settings: Shows all the repository settings, including Repository Permissions, Repository Notifications and whether the repository is public or private.